Wow. Just realized that I have been running this here infernal Tumblr blog since 2011… thanks to everyone who follows and enjoys the site! I love digging around for fucked up and inspiring stuff from Japan to share, and doing so keeps me on my toes, so slowing down is not an option! HOWEVER, at the breaking dawn of the New Year, I just wanted to see if anyone had any feedback on Japanese Fashion Inferno so far and what direction it should maybe take in the future (fashionable or otherwise).
- Do you like the music and art posts here?
- Do you want direct purchasing links to the items themselves?
- Would you be interested in a Japanese Fashion Inferno app of some kind?
- How about aggressively seeking out collaborations with some of the brands & stores featured here?
- Do you want more yankii, hostess, b-kei, harajuku-kei, ugly kids clothes, you name it?
- Any other feedback or requests?
Thanks! Thanks! And Thanks!